Copper Sheet Metal Parts
Backed by a diligent team of professionals, we have been able to manufacture a quality range of Copper Sheet Metal Parts which is precisely engineered utilizing optimum quality copper under the guidance of a skilled team of professionals. Our range of products is widely recognized for its features and qualities like fine finish, sturdy construction, durability and resistance to corrosion & abrasion. Useful in various industrial applications these Copper Sheet Metal Parts are available in different specifications at reasonable prices.
- Sheet Metal Components are made by piercing and blanking.
- Tool making is costly maintenance is difficult.
- Frequent grinding, polishing have to be done to maintain tool quality. Storing tool is space consuming.
- You have to protect tool from rusting.
- BURR is a big problem in mechanical tools. Change of design require another tool.
- Alternately sheet metal components are done by chemical milling process.
- The design is transferred into Photo film form and stored.
- Sheet metals are then photographically coated and the required pattern is masked and the other portions which are bare metal areetched away leaving behind the required pattern. By this method you can get a burr free part.
Copper &Copper alloys,Nickel &NickelAlloys,Stainless steel,Spring Steel, M S, Kovar, Aluminium, & Silver etc.
from 0.025mm to 1.00mm
Any contour shape possible
Three Dimensional configuration
Taper square openings & Circular openings
Chemically engrave the Identification Number, Company Logo & Text etc.
Perforated Metal Components.
Gen. Tolerance: +/- 0.1mm depending on the thickness.
- Burr free components
- Minimum Photo Tool cost
- Metal thickness as low as 25 microns
- Maintenance and storage of tool is very easy.
- Modification in existing photo tool is possible.
- Lead time is less as compared with Mechanical process
- No change in Mechanical Chemical properties.
- No Mechanical & thermal Stress.
- Ideally suitable for R& D, Prototype, Small & Large batch quantity.
- Complex designs are easily produced from inexpensive photo tool.
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical & automobiles
- Name Plates & Stencils
- Decorative Plates etc.